Please note if you cannot pick up your pup by the pick up date there will be an additional charge of $25.00
a day for food and boarding. If you desire me to crate train and continue with basic commands (ie sit, down, come etc) there
will be a charge of $35.00 per day. The most crucial time in your puppies life is the time from 8 to 16 wks when they
need lots and lots of proper socialization, if you do not pick up you pup by 9 wks old I then have to do this for you, this
is time consuming and takes time away from my family and my own dogs and any pups I may be keeping for the program, thus the
Your puppy comes with a 2 year health warranty against heritable genetic diseases,will have been microchipped,and
had first vaccines and wormings,has been checked by our vet, a collar, a toy, and a small sample of the food he/she is
used to eating, and a lifetime of support for you the buyer. All puppies will be spayed or neutered proior to
The puppies have been handled daily, are used to being brushed and having their feet, ears
and mouths touched. They have been exposed to my adult dogs and children as well as the usual household sounds.
Bear River Doodles/Barbara Schwab
P.O. Box 367
Waynesboro, PA 17268
Labradoodle and Goldendoodle Health Warranty and Purchase Agreement
This contract is between Bear River Doodles (Hereafter "Seller") and (Hereafter “Buyer”)
and is entered on this date:
Pertaining to Puppy Born on
The buyer agrees to pay $2000.00 for the above named puppy
Deposit $250.00_____ Balance $1750.00_____
1. The Seller guarantees the puppy is in good health, is up-to-date on immunizations appropriate for the puppy’s age
and has been dewormed, at the time the Buyer takes possession. The Buyer has 3 business days to take the puppy to a veterinarian
for an examination. If the puppy is found to be in poor health the Buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the Seller,
at Buyer’s cost, for a full refund, or keeping the puppy, and the Seller will reimburse for veterinary costs, up to
the purchase price, related to treatment of a proven preexisting condition. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian
within the three business days, the Health Warranty is void.
2. The Seller provides this warranty for two years after the date of sale against any debilitating and/or life altering congenital
defects, such as moderate to severe hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia. In the event the puppy exhibits symptoms of a suspected
debilitating congenital defect, the Buyer must supply any requested veterinary records to the Seller or the Seller’s
Vet. Hip and elbow xrays must be sent to the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals for Review and Grading at buyers expense
before refunds or replacement will take place –only moderate to severe dysplasia will be covered._____
3. This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, hypoglycemia, Giardia or Coccidosis,
or reactions to vaccines, reactions to sutures from early spay or neuter. It also does not include any illness due to the
ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury. While it is generally accepted that most dogs carry some
sort of parasite, every effort has been made to ensure that the puppy is free of parasites at the time of sale._____
4. If it is determined the puppy does have a genetic disorder that is identified within two years of purchase, the Buyer has
the option of either a replacement puppy from the next available litter or reimbursement, up to the purchase price of the
puppy, for veterinary expenses related to the illness. Your puppy need not be returned to us. Shipping fees will not be refunded,
and if it becomes necessary to ship a replacement puppy, those fees are to be paid by the Buyer.
5. If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within the 24 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must
be performed at the purchaser’s expense by a veterinary teaching hospital or state licensed DVM acceptable to the Seller’s
own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason or the death, the Seller will provide another puppy
of equal value to the purchaser. A written statement from the veterinarian must be provided. This warranty is void in the
event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
6. The seller makes no guarantee as to the adult size, color or coat type. We make every effort to know based on past experiences
what our puppies will grow up to be, but mother nature sometimes surprises us and we cannot be responsible for those surprises.
7. Seller agrees to provide a pedigree and number of the microchip that has been implanted in the puppy, if applicable.
8. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under its contract except as stated.
9. This warranty is non-transferable.
10. The seller promises to provide a life time of support and help to the buyer.
1. The Buyer agrees to pay the Seller a total sum of $ 2000.00 . This fee does not include shipping, if shipping is required.
2. The Buyer agrees that their Goldendoodle will be housed indoors.
3. The Buyer agrees to feed their Goldendoodle only a premium quality food, that does not contain corn or corn gluten meal,or
4. The Buyer agrees to keep their Goldendoodle at a healthy weight. Failure to do so nullifies the warranty.
5. The Buyer agrees to make and keep annual veterinary appointments for their Goldendoodle, keep all immunizations current
according to the guidelines of the AVMA and properly administer heartworm preventative monthly.
6. The Buyer agrees to provide basic obedience training with their Goldendoodle puppy within the first year of owning their
7. The Buyer agrees to postpone strenuous, repetitive exercise ( jogging, running or daily trips to the beach, using stairs
for exercise) until after their Goldendoodle is over one year of age. Injuries caused by strenuous exercise are not covered.
8. The Buyer agrees to spay or neuter their puppy before or during the seventh month of age, if early spay or neuter was not
done prior to purchase.
9. The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller immediately if the Buyer determines they are unable to keep their Goldendoodle for
any reason, the dog is to be returned to the seller at the buyer’s expense. If the buyer has a place for the dog said
placement must be approved by the seller. ______
10. The Buyer agrees to never place the Goldendoodle in a shelter, pound or similar facilities or research laboratory.
11. The Buyer agrees to keep the puppy on a leash at all times until fully trained,
which may take up to two years, unless in a fenced yard.___ I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions above.
Buyer Name: _________________________________________________ Phone Number: ________________________________ Buyer Address:
____________________________________________ Email Address__________________________________________ Signature:
______________________________ Seller Information:
Barbara Schwab/Bear River Doodles